Quota Calculator for DEA Controlled Substances
The Quota Calculator is a web-based software that helps pharmaceutical companies and their regulatory compliance professionals to prepare their quota requests for Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) controlled substances. DEA Compliance Managers use the Quota Calculator to streamline the quota request process, to retrieve data from multiple difference sources automatically, to perform the quota calculations, and to compile the results into a user-friendly dashboard.
For more information, view the Quota Calculator Product Overview:
Quota Calculator Features:
- Shorten the time it takes to prepare initial or supplemental quota requests.
- Automate the flow of data from multiple source systems, including:
o Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as SAP, the DEA’s Automation of Reports and Consolidated Orders System (ARCOS), as well as third-party market analytics data such as IMS.
- Reduce the risk of “copy and paste” errors that can occur with manual, spreadsheet-based tools.
- Help DEA analysts to process the quota application as quickly as possible, since the calculations utilize data sources and industry best-practices that are familiar to the DEA.
- Provide better visibility to other groups within the company on the quota request calculations.
- Answer “what-if” questions that may occur in quota applications, e.g., how much additional quota will be required to deliver an increasing sales forecast?
- Streamline the preparation of year-end reports for the DEA
Invistics provides consulting services and supporting on-demand software solutions that help high-mix manufacturers achieve the right inventory levels for their supply chain through advanced analytics and actionable insights. Demand-driven Lean solutions improve manufacturing plant profitability by reducing cycle times and costs while increasing throughput and customer satisfaction.
We are passionate about helping manufacturing companies improve their performance.
Download our Case Studies
Take a minute to tell us about yourself