Title: Software Developer
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Industries: Information Technology
Supply Chain Management
Company Invistics provides software and consulting services to manufacturing companies that reduce working capital by millions of dollars using demand-driven inventory replenishment. Invistics MachSix solution, built on Lean and Six Sigma principles, uniquely combines a proven demand-driven manufacturing methodology with advanced optimization, simulation and analytics software. The solution bridges the gap between existing software applications and the plant floor to enable dramatic, sustainable performance improvements.
Invistics MachSix suite, built on Lean and Six Sigma principles, uniquely combines a proven demand-driven manufacturing methodology with advanced optimization, simulation and analytics software. The solution bridges the gap between your ERP, MES and APS applications and your plant floor to enable dramatic, sustainable performance improvements including reduced inventory and cycle times and improved throughput and customer service.
Outstanding Opportunity with Enterprise Software Start-Up
This is an Application Developer / Technical Consultant role within our Solutions group. In this position, you will apply the full breadth of your knowledge of application development, database coding, and general IT knowledge to help implement our award winning solutions. The ideal candidate for this position has a high aptitude for learning new technologies and enjoys alternating between traditional software development one day, to product configuration via PL/SQL the next. Flexibility and a thirst for learning is a must!
- Work as a member of our product development team to implement core functionality of our product
- Write store procedures for Oracle.
- Work with other engineers to analyze business needs, features and requirements in order to design and develop software solutions
- Creating database Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) logic to push data from a source system into Invistics software
- Configuring Invistics software during implementations
- Manage company IT resources and troubleshoot IT-related issues for team
Required Skills for Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience with software implementation and/or development
- SQL experience
- General knowledge of Extraction/Transformation/Loading (ETL) techniques for interfacing to ERP systems.
- Experience with Visual Studio CodedUI Tests a plus
- Enjoys learning new technologies and solving problems
- 4 year degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Must have the highest integrity and work ethic
- Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL
- ASP.NET, C#
- ExtJS or Ext.NET frameworks
Experience with Visual Studio CodedUI Tests a plus
Invistics is offering a competitive compensation package with unlimited earning potential and equity.