Controlled Substance Inventory Tracker
Pharmaceutical companies that handle controlled substances face demanding regulatory requirements from the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA). The DEA requires all records to be accurate and “readily retrievable” on demand. When you factor in the complexity of multiple registrations, sites, and controlled substance locations, visibility into the products from cradle to grave is a mandatory requirement.
This is why Invistics has developed its Flowlytics(R) software suite, to allow all pharmaceutical companies that handle controlled substances to maintain accurate, real-time electronic inventory tracking.
Download an Executive Brief for more information or request a demo (below).
Features and Benefits
- Reduced risk of DEA audit findings due to missing or inaccurate controlled substance inventory records
- Transition from manual, paper-based transactional records to electronic records
- More accurate and timely tracking of controlled substance inventory for R&D and Product Development activities as well as for Commercial Manufacturing of API, drug product, and finished goods
- Fully customizable dashboards and electronic transaction entry forms tailored to meet each company’s unique challenges.
- Alerts for reconciliation errors, missing materials, or other DEA compliance issues.
- Ability to drill down, starting from a global view of all controlled substance inventory, to inventory held by individual DEA registrants, down to specific storage locations/vaults/cages, all the way down to individual containers or samples.
- Consolidates data from SAP, JDE, LIMS, and other electronic records like Excel.
- Can be used with computers, mobile devices, barcode scanners, scales, etc.
Invistics provides consulting services and supporting software solutions that enable controlled substance registrations to track their inventory electronically with electronic data records and realtime dashboards.
The software comes with full support from BuzzeoPDMA, our business partner, and leader in the world of controlled substance consulting.
We are passionate about helping companies improve their performance.
Take a minute to tell us about yourself