30-day trial use of Inventory Advisor* at no cost.
Inventory Advisor is one of our most popular Flowlytics modules because it solves the base problem in inventory management- stocking too much inventory for some SKUs and too little inventory for other SKUs. The Inventory Advisor reduces stock-outs and cuts working capital by optimizing these inventory levels. It takes into consideration variability in products, processes and demand as it calculates optimal inventory and re-order quantities.
It is designed to be easy-to-use and to provide a visual, intuitive view into the tradeoffs between your inventory levels and customer service.
This module feeds optimized inventory levels and re-order quantities back to other information systems for better decision-making and order management and generates scenarios for ongoing improvements.
Click here for a screencast preview.
Too much inventory for a given SKU results in:
- Excessive working capital
- Higher risk of obsolescence, damage, or loss of material
- Inefficient use of floor space
While too little inventory for a given SKU results in:
- Late shipments
- Unhappy Customers
- Additional Shipping Costs due to Expediting
- Stressed Employees
Inventory Advisor users typically experience an average inventory reduction of 35 percent while improving customer service. Since 1999, manufacturers like CP Kelco and Dupont have raised plant profitability with the use of Invistics’ Flowlytics on-demand software suite.
Ideal candidates for Inventory Advisor are plants or warehouses that produce or hold a large number of make-to-stock SKUs and experience a high level of variability in demand and processes.
- 30-days, no obligation, no cost use of the Flowlytics Inventory Advisor module
- Assistance with data upload and use of Inventory Advisor will be available
- No software to be downloaded or installed on your computer
- You will be provided with a secure username and password to login to Inventory Advisor over the web at the beginning of the trial
*This offer is available on a first-come-first-served basis and Invistics retains the right to suspend the offer at any time.